SONG FAVOURITES I (2018)

YAY another song favourites! I don't know what to post since I don't really have the time to write about the events in my life. 

This time around is a little different because I decided to categorise monthly song favourites instead of language, I think it's easier for me to write because I don't have to scroll so much LOL.


I'll try my best to include songs I like initially but got bored of because those are still good songs just that I hear them a lil too much.

Highlighted those that are my ultimate favs for the month!


JAN (+ songs that I forgot to mention in 2017 & still continued to listen in 2018)
  1. Late Night Story - IU (this is a very catchy and fun song, very different from usual KPOP, this song gives an old song vibe and I love the MV!)
  2. Low - Greyson Chance  (obsessssssssion) 
  3. Instagram - DEAN
  4. Universe - EXO
  5. Pray - Sam Smith
  6. 8TEEN - Khalid (obsession since 2017) 
  7. Crystal Snow - BTS
  8. Pied Piper - BTS (read the lyrics & now I'm obsessed, lmao look at me placing the song at the bottom last year, I'm ashamed at myself, BTS always produced quality music)
  9. Champion (remix) - Fall Out Bo(why did I forget to include this in 2017 favs ?! This collab is legendary. I live for RM's rap & ofc FOB never disappoints)
  10. Never Be The Same - Camila Cabello (another song I'm totally into 10/10) 
  11. Peek A Boo - Red Velvet

FEB
  1. Crystal Snow - BTS (can't get over taehyung's voice in this song)
  2. These Days - Rudimental feat. Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen 
  3. Wait - Maroon 5
  4. All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar & SZA
  5. God's Plan - Drake 
  6. Bad Boy - Red Velvet (I'm loving the new concept RV is going recently)
  7. Rewrite The Stars - Zac Efron & Zendaya (nice until you overplay it lol)
  8. My My My - Troye Sivan (Chill Vibes)
  9. American Teen - Khalid (another chill song, great for studying)
  10. To My Youth - Bolbbalgan4 (I love (almost) all their songs but I think this is one of my ultimate favourites from them)
  11. Blue - Bolbbalgan4 (addicted to it!)
  12. 讓我留在你身邊 - Eason Chan (heard it on tv, fell in love with it)
  13. Heroine - SUNMI (the show must go on~)
  14. Roller Coaster - Chungha
  15. Dreamer - Axwell Ingrosso
  16. Girl Front - LOONA (first fav song from them)
  17. Love Cherry Motion - LOONA (but I ended up singing to this so LOL)
  18. Captial Letters - Hailee Steinfield (love the instrumental, kind of reminds me of Ellie Goulding Lights Era)
  19. No Time Like Now - Illenium
  20. Whatever You Want - P!nk
  21. Save Myself - The Sam Willows
  22. Robot - The Sam Willows (my fav out of all the new singles)
  23. Papa Money - The Sam Willows

Mar
  1. Don't Leave - Block B (I think I'm in love with the rapper LOL I know they're a good KPOP group but I'm too lazy to check them out STILL but I happened to hear this song & I fell in love! I really need to spend more time to listen to their songs omg)
  2. Mine - Bazzi (you so fucking precious when you smile :)
  3. All I Got - Said the Sky, Kwesi 
  4. We Won't Leave You - Steve Void, Syence (3-7 is from Spotify Radio (?) so I guess they succeeded in guessing the type of music I like, this is one of the nice chill songs, I think it's great as BGM when I study)
  5. Don't Call - Lost Kings (first song I heard from Lost Kings and it's gooood!)
  6. The Future (Wingtip remix) - San Holo, James Vincent McMorrow
  7. Line Of Sight - ODESZA feat. WYNNE & Mansionair)
  8. Blue Side (Outro) - JHope
  9. Good Night - EXO ( I don't really like the beginning but if you endure & continue listening it's actually not bad)
  10. Daydream - Jhope (yes king! It's addictive <3)
  11. Love Lies - Khalid, Normani
  12. Take Cover - Jordie Ireland
  13. LOVE SCENARIO - IKON
  14. Psycho - Post Malone, Ty Dolla $ign
  15. Breathe - Mako (he sounds damn good I need to check him out soon omg)
  16. IDGAF - Dua Lipa
  17. Airplane - Jhope (I like this more than daydream)
  18. Say Amen (Saturday Night) - Panic! At The Disco (addictive 10/10)
  19. Over My Head - Echsomith
  20. To My Youth - Bolbbalgan4 (the first time I heard this I'm already in love, there's something special about the instrumental, it's like some sad anime feels omg)
  21. Delicate - Taylor Swift ( make me want to learn the dance but  I can't spilt!)
  22. (Fuck A) Silver Lining - Panic! At The Disco
  23. Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore ( I love this song so much & the mv is great)
  24. Look - GOT7 (best GOT7 comeback, I'm in love with the boyfriend ver. the shirt ver. also very nice HAHAH but honestly go check out the mv)


APR
  1. Alone - Halsey feat. Big Sean & Stefflon Don
  2. Strawberries and Cigarettes - Troye Sivan (addicted to the chorus, it got stuck in my head for so long)
  3. Euphoria - Jungkook ( I mean hello?? vocal king?? always love quality music)
  4. Lost In Japan - Shawn Mendes (loving his new comeback, I like him singing these kinds of songs compared to mercy or there's nothing holding me back, of course, this is my personal opinion) (update: I got bored of it after listening to it repeatedly lololol)
  5. In My Blood - Shawn Mendes (some good motivational song alrighhht)
  6. Hard Feelings / Loveless (lmao im such a loser, I placed this song as my 6th fav in Melodrama last year & look at me now in 2018?? putting it in my monthly favs)
  7. No Tears Left To Cry - Ariana Grande (another nice song that I got bored of)
  8. Say It - Flume, Tove Lo, Illenium
  9. Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance (some throwback vibezzz)
  10. Barbie Tingz - Nicki Minaj
  11. Let Me - Zayn Malik (like the song purely for it's chill vibe, but also a lil bored aftwards)
MAY

  1. Almost Forgot -Against the Current (I think they're releasing a new album soon or at least that's what I hope)
  2. Strangers Again - Against the Current (just 2 songs and I'm already hype for all the unreleased songs!)
  3. Bloom - Troye Sivan
  4. White - The Facade (Candy (so good) - The Rose reminds me of this song, am I the only one?)
  5. The Last Of The Real Ones - Fall Out Boy
  6. Somebody - The Chainsmoker
  7. Starry Night - Mamamoo (when I first heard this, it instantly reminded me of Prayer in C, but both songs are good soOo I don't care!)
  8. Just One Yesterday - Fall Out Boy, Foxes
  9. Even When I'm Gone - Quietdrive (yes an emo old song)
  10. Replaced - American Authors
  11. Fantasy - JBJ
  12. Idle Worship - Paramore (we all got problems don't we? we all need heroes don't we? but rest assured there's not a single person here who's worthy!)
  13. Misery Business - Paramore (I mean let's take it from the top)
  14. Fake Happy - Paramore (Oh Please!)
  15. Brighter - Paramore
  16. Last Hope - Paramore  (go-to emo song)
  17. Fake Love - BTS
  18. 2002 - Anne Marie
  19. Chasing Fire - Lauv 
  20. Youth - Shawn Mendes feat. Khalid
  21. Young Blood - 5SOS
  22. Baby - The Rose  (I love the whole album but this is the first song that got me into them)
  23. Sorry - The Rose (addiction! great song but I feel that Baby is more different than usual compared to this)
JUN (aka the month of collab music all coming out)


  1. Starlight - Jai Wolf feat. Mr Gabriel (I like Indian Summer a lot then I happened to found this song & really liked it as well, I guess I should really check out this artist)
  2. Real Friends - Camila Cabello (I'M juSt looKing for SomE reAL fRiendS)
  3. Adrenaline - Lauv (in love with the WHOLE ALBUM, but I find this song kinda refreshing)
  4. Paris in the Rain - Lauv
  5. Dance To This - Ariana Grande, Troye Sivan 
  6. Ocean - Martin Garrix feat. Khalid (best collab ever??)
  7. Born To Be Yours - Kygo feat. Imagine Dragons (you know the song is good just looking at the artists)
  8. Kiss Me - MAGIC! (the last time I heard them was probably Rude but this song is GooD)
  9. Messy - Kiiara (I actually happen to like quite a few of her singles? but I haven't really check her out, yes, as usual, I'm sleeping on good artists)
  10. Forget to Forget - SHY Martin
  11. Girls Like You - Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B
  12. Take On Me - a-ha (lmao first it was chemical romance now it's this LOL)
  13. The Way I Am - Charlie Puth
  14. OTW - Khalid, 6LACK, Ty Dolla $ign
  15. Tell Me It's Okay - Paramore 
  16. How Why - EXID (I prefer this to Lady, which I think is their single/song which they promoted more)

There are so many chill songs released this year and it's making my current favs playlist too relaxed to the point where I can actually fall asleep to it. My study playlist which contains quite a few of my current favs had to be renamed to "sleep playlist" lmao. 

Can't wait for more music in the next half of 2018, I mean Drake is definitely gonna be in my July favourite :)

Okay, I guess it's time for me to end this! If you listen to any of these songs, you're amazing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Endless Thoughts I

SONG FAVOURITES 2017

2018 SONG FAVOURITES II