2018: Summary

I have a terrible memory so I actually don't remember what happened earlier this year except for the crazy number of band performances. Oh ya, orientation I almost forgot. I don't think anyone is going to bother to read my blog so I'm gonna thrash talk, just kidding


Mostly it's just band performances & orientation. So I signed up to be Orientation Group Leader (OGL) to guide new J1 into our school. I mean it's over so I guess I can be honest, my main reasons to join was because I want it in my testimonial, I enjoy dancing & I actually want to bond with my juniors. But urm background info, my school is merging with another school so basically, I don't get to see my juniors after the orientation LOL. I mean unless we meet up which we don't. Pretty sad actually, they are such a cute bunch of peeps and really wanna hang out with them more but 2018 is not my year, I was assigned to be game master and I wasn't chosen to be one of the OGL to guide my group on the 1st day. So I hardly get to talk to them. Well, I hope they had a good impression of me. I remember being mad about it because like I said I wanted to bond with them and I just didn't have the chance to. The planning and the OGL activities to me are pretty boring. If I didn't recall wrongly it mostly focuses on trying out the games and improving it. I guess this is the only time I get to know more about other people in my cohort because I never communicate with anyone outside my social circle. I don't see the need to, although I want to. I admit I did try to appear more friendly and stuff like that but I don't remember names when people introduce themselves to me so it's pointless. I don't think I'll ever make more friends #lonelylifeletsgo. After that is probably spam of CCA performances. Haha looking back it's pretty fun but when I was going through it, I was 'suffering'.

Okayy I guess I'll explain the events using pictures because I'm lazy and I did nothing much in 2018 anyway :)

These were the songs we had to perform @ OTH not sure if that's the updated one (?) I think we removed some songs or maybe not, I can't remember. But my clarinet skills are non-existent so let's not talk about it. I think we did okayy overall.

This was taken during my dance practice for OGL house dance @ Changi airport. Although my dancing is trash I do actually enjoy dancing. It's one of the main reason why I signed up as OGL anyway~

Not being biased to the girls okay, I just happened to find this photos of the girls only. They're such cute and nice people <3


Pretty sure I've the edited ver. somewhere in my phone or on my Instagram but since I'm lazy here's the unedited one. 

OGL shot // very cool people I've met

I think this was one of the last few photos we took with each other. It was pretty sad.




I highkey wished 'tpj squad' are all in the same house but too bad. We are split into different houses. I'm under Phobos (red) and he's in Calisto (blue)


More OGL shot. I think this was day 2? When MJ OGLs come over to TPJC to help us guide the OGM.





iconic last shot (?) I remember it being a super fun day. I was really happy taking photos with everyone before we part.

I don't remember why I took this hahah but probably too bored during practice


CNY selfie wowowowowow I never wore this red pullover again for the entire 2018. Shocking I know.

This was prior to OTH performance, which Daniel & Sarah came to support!! I love me some supportive friends!

cutest band conductor hahahahahhahaha

Wei Jin's Birthday which I don't think I posted on my IG because I think I look terrible.


my only section mate playing the clarinet with me. If I could describe her clarinet skill and mine it's like heaven and earth wait I mean hell. Mei Shan's singing is good too!


I don't remember which month was this photo taken (probably can check but aiya too lazy) I thought we look rather cute here so I'm sharing it on my blog.


More Snow filters prior to performance // I think it was MJC one? 




clarinet section // ryan the temporary addition which honestly is very helpful because I can't play the clarinet very well.

sher's 18th bday celeb //
a brief summary of my relationship with her

Penang Trip

A very cute cat 

wow

the dog cafe I almost entered but my mom said no! look at its eyes ;-;

a selfie that didn't end up on my IG

me being & acting like a tourist 

a brief summary of what happened later. A mess. Because I was struggling to study for my A's

Paramore Concert Day // Also the very 1st live concert I ever attended (?)
I remember panicking over applying too much blush (as usual). My make up didn't last very long so I guess were my mistakes. Paramore performance was fantastic. I'm so glad to witness it live.


after A's before my school closed down. Celebration (?) I can't remember. But there were photobooths so we took some pics.



last day in school uniform (excluding the last assembly)
it toOk me 600 years to get everyone together for a photo. Like oh my god, I didn't know to gather people is such a tough job.


band photo <3

spot the difference o.o 

TPJC squad. Of course, couldn't have ended the last school day without taking a photo with my first few friends in TPJC <3

finally, a class shot where I think everyone is present????

it looks so empty but literally in front of us, there were hundreds of peeps. 

clarinet section with seniors and ex-clarinettist jk!
So glad to meet these people in TPJC, they're very chill and hilarious. 
JT look sooO pretty!!



a photo with legendani!!!

it's not on my ig because I look too red and editing requires too much effort. Sher looks very cute here tho <3

one of the rare times I'm holding the camera because my arms are too short! But I guess I'm glad somehow everyone fit in, although dani looks a little smol here hahahaa. 

snow filter is the best thing ever. we look so cute. By the way, this was @ Christmas Wonderland - Gardens by the Bay (?)
Also, my first time drinking brown sugar milk tea (is there even tea???) and falling in love with it.
Although it's nice, it's something I wouldn't drink in a large portion at one go, it actually tastes boring after a while, at least for me.

Yay! We've come to the end of my very short & boring 2018 summary. As you can tell, there's really nothing much going on in my life. What a boring person I am :( I may or may not upload another post regarding 2018. And to be honest, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue blogging here or at all. Since this blog I created was only meant for 2017-2018 but as you can tell I barely posted. Anyway, I doubt any peeps I know bother to read my blog. This blog is created for myself to look back at things that happened and space for me to write about random stuff. If my 2019 is interesting enough, I might continue documenting (?) it here I guess. 


PS. The pictures are really small because I uploaded it using my phone, adjusting its size kinda messes things up so I didn't.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Endless Thoughts I

SONG FAVOURITES 2017

2018 SONG FAVOURITES II