For a moment you thought you had this close bond with someone, you thought for a second, maybe you’re special to the person. Soon you realise, people change and you feel like you don’t even know the person anymore.
Finally going to update my blog, it's definitely been awhile. I should be doing my homework but I decided to do this. Clearly, that's great decision making. This is super random, honestly, I have so many things to write about but I've chosen to write my favourite songs for 2017. I guess that's because I discovered some pretty good songs/artists. I decided to list those which are released, even if it's at the end of December (I'm excluding re-packaged album released this year if not I would have included YNWA) Okay let's get right in, ARTISTS (that I've discovered/didn't sleep on) 1. ODESZA 2. Illenium 3. Mad Clown 4. Lorde (I love Melodrama so much) 5. Lana Del Rey (Sheikh got me into her) 6. Grimes (s/o to Sheikh again) 7. JJ Lin 8. LANY 9. Bolbbalgan4 10. RADWIMPS 11. 21 Savage ( *sings* 21 ) So yes, you're going to see loads of their music in my favourite lists. To be honest, I kinda knew some of them before 2017, it'...
I'm back here again! Probably going to do a real update/summary of 2018 (is in the midst of making but yall know I'm a procrastinator so, it's going to take a long time till I complete writing it) So let's start! In no specific order, JUL Passionfruit - Drake (this one is probably in my June's fav but I just keep coming back to it partially because Paramore did a cover and I absolutely love the cover and also it reminded me this is such a great chill song to listen to) Lucid Dreams - JUICE WRLD Questions - Tristam (I think my first song fav probably included Far Away? or at least I've set it as the bgm for my blog before and I found out he has a new song, glad to say I was not disappointed at all! I keep coming back to it) Waiting For The End - Linkin Park Eastside - benny blanco, Halsey & Khalid Winter - Khalid AUG Trade Mistakes - Panic! At The Disco (I don't think I'll ever get over how amazing this song is) Head In The Clouds...
Comments
Post a Comment